Natural vs. Unnatural: a chart
Natural objects:
• seashells
• sanddollars
• starfish
• stones
• wood
• driftwood
• sponge
• feathers
• leaves
• lilypads
• spiderwebs
• vines
• beehives
• glass
• bone
• paper
• cotton
• thorns
• water
• clay
• moss
• tea
• brick
Unnatural objects:
• metal
• vinyl
• acrylic
• pvc pipe
• wire
• plastic
• artificial coloring
• linoleum
• bubblewrap
• plastic wrap
• paint
• plastic bags
• most fabrics
• light bulbs
• cement
•
This is obviously a working list....it is wierd, I am having a harder time coming up with unnatural objects than I am coming up with natural objects. I don't really feel like messing with combonations right now...maybe tomorrow.
• seashells
• sanddollars
• starfish
• stones
• wood
• driftwood
• sponge
• feathers
• leaves
• lilypads
• spiderwebs
• vines
• beehives
• glass
• bone
• paper
• cotton
• thorns
• water
• clay
• moss
• tea
• brick
Unnatural objects:
• metal
• vinyl
• acrylic
• pvc pipe
• wire
• plastic
• artificial coloring
• linoleum
• bubblewrap
• plastic wrap
• paint
• plastic bags
• most fabrics
• light bulbs
• cement
•
This is obviously a working list....it is wierd, I am having a harder time coming up with unnatural objects than I am coming up with natural objects. I don't really feel like messing with combonations right now...maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home