I think it would be cool to make something ugly and utilitarian into a piece of art, ala Quietrevolution, a silent, vibration-free wind turbine that contains LED lights embedded in the blades. The spinning self-generated light creates a colored light show. This product could get people excited about wind energy and LED’s.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Previous Posts
- I read about this idea/invention a while ago when ...
- I was going to upload an image from an art install...
- I am very much for taking something boring and uti...
- I definitely would like to do an installation some...
- another coolhunter linkSo, it is getting pretty ob...
- I like the idea of figuring out how to use conduct...
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxUl9Mxbh1EThis lin...
- I definitly like the idea of being able to do a ca...
- One of my favorite websites (which I have to admit...
- This is an idea for in ipod dock that I read about...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home