I was going to upload an image from an art installation/web project by Jonah Brucker-Cohen. It wouldn't upload, but just imagine a drill hanging from a wire pointed at a gallery wall. By going to his website associated with the project, (called "Alerting Infrastructure!"), your hit on the site will be physically registered in the gallery thru damage done to the wall. (I assume this picture is of a drill, which inflicts the damage). I love the idea of having an action on a website effect something in a physical space. This is the message I got when I went the website:
Your visit has contributed to 0.00 838% of the destruction of OBORO's gallery space! Thanks for visiting!
woo! Go here to aid in the destruction.
Your visit has contributed to 0.00 838% of the destruction of OBORO's gallery space! Thanks for visiting!
woo! Go here to aid in the destruction.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home