I looked up "seashells" and "audio" together online today, and got a link to a wikipedia synopsis of farenheit 451. I have read that book before, but forgot about the tiny earbud devices that characters wore, which happen to be called seashells. I thought this was an interesting thing to think about within the context of my own idea for an installation. Maybe I could use some of the same themes from Bradbury's book: how indifference and short attention spans seem to be causing modern America's "eroding intellectualism." I could play some kind of video piece in the background while distracting viewers with my audio seashells...
Friday, September 22, 2006
Previous Posts
- This web pretty much explore the idea I had of doi...
- My first "cluster" diagram deals w/ doing a projec...
- Could do something like that website, I think it’s...
- Do something that relies on the fact that most hum...
- I had an idea for a library book 'reader tracking ...
- I am in the bangor public library right now, and I...
- Something involving trampolines....everyone LOVES ...
- I had this idea for a video installation:What if y...
- This is a 3d comic-book-style installation by arti...
- The following is a direct quote from an old Rhizom...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home